In view of the recent surge in COVID-19 cases in several parts of the country, it is important to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at our workplace in across locations of TSML operations.
In order to prevent the chain of transmission of COVID 19 to minimise morbidity and ensure business continuity and also preventing the spread of COVID-19 at our workplace, we have taken and also implemented the following precautions:
- We have successfully completed second round of RAT test for all employees and vendor partner employees across all locations of TSML.
- Some COVID stats of TSML employees.
- Mandatory Travel Declaration by all employees including Vendor Partner Employees on weekly basis.
- Daily COVID War Room Meeting at Sr. Management Level.
- Consequence Management for Contract Employees of TSML for non-compliance of Mandatory Protocols of COVID-19.
- Consequence Management for Officers & Associates of TSML for non-compliance of Mandatory Protocols of COVID-19.
- Creating awareness on COVID 19 through display of posters at working locations of TSML Operations and also through Awareness Session.
- Counselling is being done by our Doctor on daily basis for the COVID positive cases.
- TSML extended special leave for COVID positive patients for employees even in cases where family members were found COVID positive.
- Vaccination Drive for Employees including Vendor Partner Employees through our own Para-Medical Staff.
|Vaccination at TSML|
|TSML Employees Family Members||287||251||87.45%|